Find
Notify
Tools

Sorry
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of bluetick
posted
Sorry for posting this here but I know some one will have the answer and there are plenty of people here who hunt and use binoculars. [Embarrassed] [Smile]

Can anyone tell me about BAUSCH & LOMB 10x42 roof prism binoculars. The only other numbers on them are 28-1042 .
They are not on the b&l web site, only models that look very similar. By the way those similar models are between $300 & $900.
I have found some in a pawn shop for $40 that look almost new with excellent glass.They have no accessories or box. About what did they cost new and what are they worth? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks Shawn

Posts: 773 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 31 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
Where's that pawn shop? [Big Grin]

Posts: 8350 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bluetick
posted Hide Post
Bear Claw
They are in Monroe but I don't think they are worth the drive up for you. I posted this ? on the optics forum and a fella said they are probably not worth all that much. Oh well.
By the way being from Jennings were you able to cash in on the Hibernia bank stock like our Gov.
I sure coul use 3.5 million about now. To think it was in the tank a weak ago. [Confused] [Confused]

Posts: 773 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 31 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Gatehouse
posted Hide Post
If they're $40, and look good, I'd buy them. If they turn out to be crap, you can always leave them in your truck.

If they are full size, roof prism binos, they should be worth more than that. B&L makes some good stuff.

Posts: 3082 | Location: Pemberton BC Canada | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bear Claw-

If I can find them tomorrow, I'll bring them to you.....just kidding bluetick.

Doug- have you heard anything on my two barrels?
B.

Posts: 120 | Location: El Dorado, Arkansas, USA | Registered: 06 January 2002Reply With Quote