Find
Notify
Tools

Midway USA Return Policy Sucks
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Toomany Tools
posted Hide Post
One more thought on Midway and Larry Potterfield. Last May my wife and I attended the NRA national conventions in Phoenix, and we were present at a small reception where Larry presented the NRA with a check for over $4 million. This was on top of the $1 million his wife gave earlier and the $1 million he'd giver a year or so before. Like I said, just a thought.

John Farner

If you haven't, please join the NRA!

Posts: 2939 | Location: Corrales, NM, USA | Registered: 07 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Duckear
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Toomany Tools:
One more thought on Midway and Larry Potterfield. Last May my wife and I attended the NRA national conventions in Phoenix, and we were present at a small reception where Larry presented the NRA with a check for over $4 million. This was on top of the $1 million his wife gave earlier and the $1 million he'd giver a year or so before. Like I said, just a thought.

Wow. Those shipping charges add up fast!!!
sofa

Hunting: Exercising dominion over creation at 2800 fps.

Posts: 3103 | Location: Southern US | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of AZ Pete
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M16:
Gato,

Let me try this one more time.

You order an item and shipping is $12.
The item sent is the wrong one.
You return the item.
The company credits you for the return shipping
cost but not the orginal shipping cost.

Just got a set of rings and bases from Brownell's .....shipping charge was $5.25....

NRA Patron Life Member

Posts: 309 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 24 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mad_jack02:
A friend called me today and said his package he ordered from midway was shipped out using ups. now he gets a card in the mail and he has to go to the post office to pick it up. Some new deal midway has with ups and the post office. So not only is he going to get the card in the mail the day after it gets to the post office he has to drive to the post office to pick it up in person, and he has to drive 20 miles to do all this on top of what he paid for shipping. All that for one set of reloading dies.

I think ol Larry Potterfield is on the pipe again!

I don't know if that's a deal with Midway and UPS. I think it's a deal with UPS and the USPS. I've had UPS packages delivered to my parcel box not from Midway.

Posts: 323 | Location: Northeastern, PA | Registered: 21 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
UPS Ground shipping still comes to your house or business. It's UPS Basic that goes to the post office.

Posts: 495 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 13 November 2003Reply With Quote