Find
Notify
Tools

2 questions
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of tonto
posted
Where can you buy a RED english stlye recoil pad? some thing similar to an english stlye Pacmyer only red.
Any one have a bad enfield (1917 p17) barrel I need the first 6 inches on the threaded end?
Thanks
Dean

Posts: 1057 | Location: adirondacks,NY ,USA | Registered: 30 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Right here

Look at the bottom of the list.

Chuck

Posts: 2659 | Location: Southwestern Alberta | Registered: 08 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Pachmayr makes them now I believe, in red. You can also go with the old english style from London Guns, which are rather stiff. There are a couple of other places too - someone, I don't remember who, sells genuine Silvers pads.

Check Brownells for the first two.

Todd

Posts: 1248 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 14 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The "here" in my post is a link to brownells.

Chuck

Posts: 2659 | Location: Southwestern Alberta | Registered: 08 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Scrollcutter
posted Hide Post
Todd:

The London Guns pad is similar to a Decelerator only it isn't hollow inside. I like it better than the Decelerator for the big hammers.

It's the Silver's pads that are stiff and get stiffer over the years. Much like yours truly.

Posts: 1633 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 29 December 2002Reply With Quote