New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gun Parts
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Where is a good place to get small orders of gun parts for your personnel guns, i.e. novice gunsmith. I need an ejector spring for an Enfield 1917 action, I should replace the small cross bolt at the rear of the peep sight too (it is striped). These parts are probably only $2 or $3 each, can I get these parts easily? What do you recommend? Fix ejector with a coil spring?

Posts: 157 | Location: Kenosha, WI | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Brownells/ gunparts corp west Hurley NY , their on the net .

Posts: 497 | Location: PA | Registered: 24 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyB:
Where is a good place to get small orders of gun parts for your personnel guns, i.e. novice gunsmith. I need an ejector spring for an Enfield 1917 action, I should replace the small cross bolt at the rear of the peep sight too (it is striped). These parts are probably only $2 or $3 each, can I get these parts easily? What do you recommend? Fix ejector with a coil spring?

Numrich Arms sells the Enfield ejector already modified for a coil spring...which is included. If I recall they are about $5.00. If you can’t find any let me know because I have several spares out in the shop.

Posts: 4574 | Location: Valencia, California | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Rick for your offer and help. I got one ordered $6.50 plus shipping, I ordered some scews too.

Thanks concho for the input and help.

Posts: 157 | Location: Kenosha, WI | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote