Find
Notify
Tools

What am I missing here?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of alvinmack
posted
I'm not sure what's worse, the stock or the listing price Big Grin Confused Confused Big Grin homer

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=73951&item=7148677686&rd=1

Posts: 448 | Location: Lino Lakes, MN | Registered: 08 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of GrandView
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Unfortunately, I'm a little strapped for cash just now.

I actually prefer the other stock.......wish it showed more clearly in the pictures. It's probably not for sale however.

GV

Posts: 768 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 18 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Only $4000. Why don't you buy it? Posting it on the forum will just start bidding it up!

The recoil pad shape is unique. Perhaps the free? bedding will be of similar detail?

Here is the pistol grip.

Join the NRA

Posts: 5543 | Registered: 09 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fusino
posted Hide Post
$4k huh? I'll take it!

--->Happiness is nothing but health and a poor memory<---Albert Schweitzer
--->All I ever wanted was to be somebody; I guess I should have been more specific<---Lily Tomlin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike, looks like Swamp is parting with the handle off the Blonde Bombshell. lol

Chic Worthing
"Life is Too Short To Hunt With An Ugly Gun"
http://webpages.charter.net/cworthing/

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I see no birdseye maple here, it sure looks like Tigertale to me..unless he is just selling the grip cap...I have never seen a piece of $4000 Maple until just now.

Based on this the 416 Rigby I am selling with a piece of exhibition tigertale Maple in the Classified is sure worth a lot more than $2950. it has as nice a piece of wood on it as this and a lot darker...

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42152 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Huh It aint inleted ? it would make a nice prostetic for a 0ne legged east coast pirate.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In your mind Ray.

Chic Worthing
"Life is Too Short To Hunt With An Ugly Gun"
http://webpages.charter.net/cworthing/

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill Soverns
posted Hide Post
bewildered

we takin bets that someone actually buys it??

Posts: 1268 | Location: Newell, SD, USA | Registered: 07 December 2001Reply With Quote
<allen day>
posted
Looks like someone is fishing for a sucker.

That stock isn't even worth $400..........

AD

one of us
posted Hide Post
Geez, that stock is awful......

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I usally don't make strong comments, but after the day I've had and 3 beers, bets are off.

That is closer to a 3 dollar stock than 3k. The moron that ground that pad would be the only person I know of to ask that kind of money for that stock. I bet some other moron bids on it. Smiler

Billy,

High in the shoulder

(we band of bubbas)

Posts: 1868 | Location: League City, Texas | Registered: 11 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I don't know which is worse, the design or the execution. I would love to see the inletting this "hack" would turn out.

"There are only three kinds of people; those who can count, and those who can't."

Posts: 1366 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 10 February 2003Reply With Quote