New
Find
Notify
Tools

List Gunsmith Tool This week
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have retired, so will be cleaning out the storage and will list several items in the classified section this week. My Verizon Air card is down, so I will have to use another method to post. I have a list and pictures of tools which I bought for a hobby. These are not for the pro, but for someone wanting a Grizzly 7X12, Harbor Freight Mill, and a lot of accessaries. I am in Athens, Tx. if anyone is close enough to come and see the things let me know. Bargain prices!!!

Posts: 965 | Location: Texas | Registered: 19 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
pm sent jweaver@felpsis.net or 210-315-7748

Posts: 130 | Location: Floresville,TX. | Registered: 12 June 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Still having trouble with the Verizon Air card 727. Seems that the tower has some problems. We ran all the ping tests and it fails at this location most of the time. Signal is good!! If I go 2 miles east I hit a different tower and it works great.

Hope to get this info to the ones which requested the info.

Thanks,
Les

Posts: 965 | Location: Texas | Registered: 19 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello Les,
Could you forward the info to papawlambert@starband.net
Thanks Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please send your list to 181guns@ruraltel.net.

Thanks Bill

Posts: 111 | Location: Downs, Kansas | Registered: 16 November 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please send yor list to: jjwag69@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Jim

Posts: 1206 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: 25 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Les- Would you e-mail me the list at cddiven@verizon.net
Thank you and enjoy your retirement!

The only easy day is yesterday!

Posts: 2758 | Location: Northern Minnesota | Registered: 22 September 2005Reply With Quote