Tools

More 505 photos
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Scrollcutter
posted
Some misc. photos

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 1634 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 29 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Scrollcutter
posted Hide Post
These are working also.

[ 07-30-2003, 22:12: Message edited by: Scrollcutter ]

Posts: 1634 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 29 December 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
AWESOME!

Posts: 39598 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of gsp
posted Hide Post
Very nice!
Sent you a e-mail

one of us
posted Hide Post
Really nice! I'm not personally familiar with them, but I'm guessing that this is a CZ action?

Posts: 13243 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think the crest on the top of the receiver ring means it's a BRNO 602, predecessor to the CZ 550 Magnum.

BEAUTIFUL piece. I'm just curious, do you really have to open up the bridge that much to clear a .505 Gibbs? I've never seen one on a BRNO/CZ action before.

Best,
Joe

Posts: 144 | Location: Riverview, MI | Registered: 20 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Very nice looking, great work Roger, can I have one - please [Big Grin] [Big Grin] .....Les

Posts: 115 | Location: Vic Australia | Registered: 05 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Beautiful Rifle Roger. Couldn't look better without some whiteline spacers [Smile]

Will it shoot?

Wally

Posts: 472 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 08 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Scrollcutter
posted Hide Post
These photos kinda go along with the title of Photos of my 505 Gibbs.

To reiterate, Ray Price did the wood and Jim Wisner did the internal metalwork. I should be so lucky as to be able to do this type of work.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Lovely. Stock color is classic. And we certainly cannot have enough fine 505's in the world!

steve

Posts: 359 | Location: Florissant, Colorado  | Registered: 29 September 2002Reply With Quote