New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blue Wonder
 Login/Join

Picture of Don
posted
Anyone ever used this stuff? I am curious how it does as a cold blue solution, especially for small stuff. If not, does anyone else have any recommendations? Thanks!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don, Blue Wonder is a bore cleaner and an incredible one for that matter. At least the stuff I have is not a clold blue solution. Check out their site.

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
Don

I've played around with it a little bit. I did a grip cap and some screw heads. It took me a little bit to fiqure it out, but worked ok. The cleaner that comes with it is also advertised as a general gun and bore cleaner. I haven't tried but will give it a go sometime.

Posts: 6205 | Location: Cascade, MT | Registered: 12 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dempsey, that will teach me, I was going to accuse you of drinking too much..... until I read the web site and saw that they had a gun blue also. Teach me to go off half cocked. Their gun cleaner is a good one though, have not tried the other stuff that I did not know Jack about in the first place.

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
They do claim the cleaner is a good bore cleaner too. I haven't tried it for that. I watched the video on their site back in the good old days when I had DSL. It looked like it worked well, but they are all miracle cleaners according to the label I think for average joe repairs the blue worked pretty well if it wears as they claim.

Posts: 6205 | Location: Cascade, MT | Registered: 12 February 2002Reply With Quote