New
Find
Notify
Tools

1935 Peruvian Book
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Awhile back on this forum there were some beautiful photos of some 1935 Peruvian Mausers and I think one 1909 Argentine Mauser that were taken from a book or catolog or somethning that showcased European gunsmithing or something like that.

Seems there was going to be a group order of those Books, and I think I spoke for one.

Did anybody ever order the books. Did anybody receive one of those books.

What is a creative use for a 1935 Peruvian?

one of us
Picture of z1r
posted Hide Post
I got one of those books. Very nice collection of pics. My Uncle located and sent it to me. Vielen dank Onkle!

I'd use a 1935 to build a rifle with. Big Grin

As I saw it, the only real way they differ from the 1909 Peruvian is that the they don't hav ethe bolt stop/relase with the long wing, instead they have a standard 98 style relase and the charger hump is slightly different on the left side where that wing would normally rest. They are very nice looking actions. It wouldn't be hard to make a 1909 look like a 1935.

Aut vincere aut mori

Posts: 4861 | Location: Lakewood, CO | Registered: 07 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
Not to hijack thread but I have a 1935 Brazilian Oberndorf for sale on Classified Forum for $295:

1935-OBERNDORF

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ForrestB
posted Hide Post
22WRF, you're thinking of a thread I started where I posted scanned excerpts from a German book. I tried to get copies but was unable to do so. I traded emails with US Books in Europe about a multi-book purchase but they never delivered. The dealer had a couple of books and was going to order more from the publisher. As it turned out, the dealer said he couldn't get more copies from the publisher and even sold the books he was holding for me.

I'm not happy, but no one is out any money.

Posts: 5052 | Location: Muletown | Registered: 07 September 2001Reply With Quote