New
Find
Notify
Tools

CHAMBER REAMERS?
 Login/Join

<ol crip>
posted
Are any smiths aware of anyone holding a close out sale on chamber reamers? Looking for a 30-06 finish reamer. Always looking for a good price break. I know that Clymer had a clean-out, close out sale a couple of years ago and I dropped the ball by not buying then. [Embarrassed] Any help is appreciated.

one of us
Picture of Lar45
posted Hide Post
www.reamerrentals.com sometimes has low priced reamers. $69 for some I believe.

Posts: 2924 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 23 December 2002Reply With Quote
<ol crip>
posted
Thanks Lar45. I have tried Shawnee Rental and they don't have what I'm looking for at the price I'm hoping to pay. If all else fails I'll have to spring the bucks and pay their price. They are still cheaper than what I have seen else where.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Gents,
There is a gun shop in Redmond Oregon that had a bunch of reamers from a gunsmith's estate on the counter at real good prices last time I was there...from .404 and beyond.
Gunners 541-548-1052 ask for Dan Good,the owner .
There may be a -06 reamer there,I wrote a list down and lost it before I got home,there were 30-40 left after I got my 458 Express reamer for a future endeavor. 45nut

Posts: 538 | Location: elsewhere | Registered: 07 July 2001Reply With Quote
<Pfeifer>
posted
Midway and Brownells as they usually both have them listed in their Closeouts sections.
Jeff P

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ol Crip, check here on ebay and you will find one.

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote