New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sako A2 action
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
does anyone make an aftermarket trigger for this action?

If people do their best, What else is there?

Posts: 351 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 24 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hard one. Canjar is rumoured to do aftermarket triggers for Sakos, but just getting in touch with Canjar is a feat, let alone getting a product from them. You can do a search here for "Canjar", and a phone number will probably pop up, but don't hold your breath...

Of late I ran into this: Jard Triggers - Coming Soon Page. They list at least some Sako aftermarket trigger parts. BUT, I don't know how far down the line they are with this, nor what the aftermarket trigger (parts) will do. You might want to try to contact them... Jard Inc.

- mike

The rifle is a noble weapon... It entices its bearer into primeval forests, into mountains and deserts untenanted by man. - Horace Kephart

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Shooter65

Timmey makes one also Canjar. It will take about 6 months to get one from Canjar and that's if your lucky. Canjar 303-295-2638 Brownells sells the Timmey part # 883-400-100 http://www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=17045&title=BOLT+ACTION+RIFLE+TRIGGER&s=31688#31688

I have a Timmey for sale if your interested email me at rstanich@arinc.com

Don't let your fears get in the way of your dreams

Posts: 142 | Location: Oklahoma City | Registered: 20 January 2005Reply With Quote