Find
Notify
Tools

Photos, pls.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted
I am getting a walnut stocked Weatherby Deluxe Mark V rebarreled. To match silver scope (Leupy), bases and rings we opted for stainless Lilja barrel now on the way.

My request is for anyone that would like to , do you have a similar rifle photographed to share here? Kinda like to know what appearance/effect on the eyes I might anticipate (while I wait.)

Blessings

Barry

Posts: 4885 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Oh, well. Wrong forum?

Posts: 4885 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
what about this image from the Browning website?

Browning Stainless Picture

Posts: 1210 | Location: Zurich | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Hey, it's gorgeous!! Thanks Stu C and WJW!

One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post

one of us
posted Hide Post
Very nice looking.

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Thanks. It's a very old German Mark V with trigger and safety together (as opposed to safety on the bolt.) Jerry Easley made a yeoman's effort to revive the trigger assembly -- parts are hard to come by/non-existent. 2# release, slick and trued up, etc. Break-in to follow and then I'll find out how good it is. Test firing went well and after I received the rifle, mounted scope and fired one round, looks like the nicest gun I've ever owned.