Tools

testing photo capability
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Rusty Marlin
posted
Fire in the Hole!
Waitin' fer Yankees

If this works there should be some eye candy.

Rusty's Action Works
Montross VA.
Action work for Cowboy Shooters &
Manufacturer of Stylized Rigby rifle sights. http://i61.photobucket.com/alb.../th_isofrontleft.jpg

Posts: 863 | Location: Northern Neck Va | Registered: 14 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty Marlin
posted Hide Post
It works from this end. Cool

Rusty's Action Works
Montross VA.
Manufacturer of Stylized Rigby rifle sights. http://i61.photobucket.com/alb.../th_isofrontleft.jpg

Posts: 863 | Location: Northern Neck Va | Registered: 14 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
Works for me

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Vollied and Thundered!

Great pics!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It works but what are you shooting at , can't see that ? Cape buffalo ? elephant ? Big bore is wonderful !!!

One of Us
Picture of Rusty Marlin
posted Hide Post
Isn't that that thing sweet! Its my Dad's. He built it all from scratch this winter and spring. I ordered a 13x40 Engine lathe late Dec. and he and Mom came down to "visit the grandkids" the first week in Jan. He helped me get the lathe off the skids, rigged and leveled, then he spent the rest of the week making cannon parts. Big Grin He put all the break in hours on it.

Its a 3/8 scale 1835 12 pound Mnt Howitzer....
Golf Ball bore animal
The carriage and wheels are oak, the steel rims, and hub bands where formed by Bro-in-law (he has all the sheet metal toys), hubs are turned form solid ash, and the elevator screw is the cross slide screw off a junk 13x40 Jet lathe in my garage.

I purposly took the photos with no scale referance just to see if it looks like a model or if it looks "real".
I have a bunch of other photos; if anybody is interested I'll toss them up here for view pleasure.

BTW standard charge is 360gr FFg behind a wood Sabot/galf ball assembly (thinK Rev. War technology). And she ROARS nicly. clap

[URL= ]right-rear quarter[/URL]

Rusty's Action Works
Montross VA.