Find
Notify
Tools

Any news on the MRC PH actions?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of TC1
posted
Hey Dan, I saw you replied to some threads so while your here, How about an update on the PH actions. Any new developments or progress?

Thanks,
Terry

Posts: 6315 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 18 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm with TC1...

Did hear correctly that there was a model of the PH at the Shot Show?

If so can we see some photos?

Regards,
Dave

Posts: 1238 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: 31 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

I'm with TC1...

Did hear correctly that there was a model of the PH at the Shot Show?

If so can we see some photos?

Regards,

Dave

Hello Dave and all,

Yes we did have the prototype of the PH (minus the bolt) at the Shot Show and it was received well. I asked and I know that Brian, Jeff and Rick asked for people to give us input and I didn't hear anything about any changes that they felt necessary except someone wanting a bolt diameter of .850". I have a new website up and running now and will post some pictures of the prototype as quickly as possible in the "whats new" page. Keep checking and as soon as I have something I will also post it here.

Dan

Here is a couple of photos of the PH action

one of us
posted Hide Post
Dan,

Thanks for posting the photos.

The PH is looking GOOD! I can't wait to see one completed and polished up. Congratulations on a job well done! I am really looking foward to my receiving my 2 actions.

The new website looks great as well! It is a HUGE improvement over the previous one. It has a much more engaging feel to it as well as being easier to navigate.

Regards,
Dave

Posts: 1238 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: 31 December 2001Reply With Quote