New
Find
Notify
Tools

Silver Lining CD
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone have any news on when and where it will be available?

one of us
posted Hide Post
I have not yet received the master CD from Dave (Loud-N-Boomer). I've PM'd him to ask for an update. I'm sure it will be out soon.

Posts: 1366 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 10 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I heard from Dave this morning. He is having serious computer "issues". Expects to be back up and able to complete the CD by Thursday.

Posts: 1366 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 10 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted Hide Post
The master for the Silver Lining CD went out Federal Express overnight to the Searcy Foundation today. I presume that they will post here on how to order a copy and how much they cost. As a preview, the CD contains explanatory text on the building process and approximately 200 pages of photographs, including some 29 pages on the making of the knife and the rifle engraving process.

Dave

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3832 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ForrestB
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dave. I can't wait to see it.

Posts: 5052 | Location: Muletown | Registered: 07 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ForrestB:
Thanks Dave. I can't wait to see it.

DITTO!!!