THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jack Belk and the Walex MRC 1999 action???
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Can I assume we will never get the 3rd professional evaluation of the action Walex was raising **** about? I know Jack dropped out of sight or whatever, but shouldn't he be able to get the eval to someone for posting here?

Posts: 77 | Location: TN | Registered: 12 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I feel we have 2 very qualified people doing the evaluation and a third is unnecessary. It would have been nice if Jack responded but he didn't. I have a great deal of faith in Bill Leeper's expertixe and Tom Burgess is legendary and if there were a hall of fame of metalsmiths he would have been in it a long time ago.

I don't need any more information than I already have and think the exercise in obtaining another is a waste of time. But if the powers that be are into that, I would suggest John Ricks.

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dude, Give it a rest. Why don't you travel up to Buhl and ask Jack yourself?

What Chic said is true. Jack's initial eval was very positive and what Mr. Burgess and Mr. Leeper had to say has pretty much already settled the issue. MRC has taken steps to correct this issue so in my mind it is a done deal.

Go cry elsewhere.

one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
Zach, dude [Roll Eyes] Like, I don't think he was whining. When all this flared up the three were going to look at it and post a evaluation. I'm sure he isn't the only person curious about this, asking the question shouldn't be interpretted as meaning the other two evaulations were lacking, only that Jbelk is fun to read and many enjoy his posts and looked forward to this as well. Maybe you should hang around a bit before telling others to cry elsewhere. [Razz]

Posts: 6205 | Location: Cascade, MT | Registered: 12 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jack has computer problems, last I heard.You could see him or call him.Ed.

Posts: 27742 | Registered: 03 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
As far as evals go I just want to say that Mr. Burgess' is simply amazing. I have had him send me a couple of breakdowns on problems I was having, and how to troublshoot them. I can't believe how thorough he is and how many fine details of a thing run through his mind.

Red

Posts: 4740 | Location: Fresno, CA | Registered: 21 March 2003Reply With Quote