THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Gunsmith to Rebarrel an 1898 Mauser in SE Pennsylvania

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gunsmith to Rebarrel an 1898 Mauser in SE Pennsylvania
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Ladies and Gentlemen:

I am looking for a first rate gunsmith to rebarrel an 1898 Mauser action for me, who is located in the Reading, Allentown, Lancaster, Pennsylvania region, basically in the southeastern part of the state. Is there anyone that you could recommend?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Chris Bemis

Posts: 2594 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 30 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Gary Stiles is in Homer City PA. I guess that's not exactly south east.

I've only seen photos of his work but it looks plenty good to me. Make sure he's on your short list.

cheers,
- stu

Posts: 1210 | Location: Zurich | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
Not exactly the SE part of PA, but you could contact Hart Gunsmithing in Nescopeck PA. It's on the West side of the Pocono's not far off Route 80. Do a google search and their website will come up.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2326 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
Here's a link for Hart.

http://www.rwhart.com/

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2326 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ladies and Gentlemen:

Thank you for your gunsmith recommendations.

Sincerely,

Chris Bemis

Posts: 2594 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 30 July 2006Reply With Quote