THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    does anyone have a laminate stock on thier rifle?

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

does anyone have a laminate stock on thier rifle?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
need input on a good laminate stock for along range shooter.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
For a decent quality stock with some great options and very decent prices...

I'd suggest...

Boyd's Gunstocks... 605-996-5011....Currently they are revamping their website or something.... so be patient...

Recently I also discovered Richards Gunstocks out of Southern California.. they are more spendy than Boyd's but they have some options that beat Boyds and make them worth the extra price....

I am in the process of ordering a stock for a 6mm Remington with a Bull Barrel on a Mauser 98 action.. the barrel is 31 inches long....

Some of their varmint and bench rest stocks have an option to have a beavertail forearm up to the width of 5 inches!....

they are also available in 13 different laminate colors.....

The only reason I haven't ordered one yet, is trying to decide with all the options available...

There phone number is 818-767-6097....
Richard's Microfit Gunstocks Inc. Sun Valley CA..

email... sales@rifle-stocks.com

cheers
seafire
beer

Posts: 16144 | Location: Southern Oregon USA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I visited Richards' Microfit earlier this year and they do indeed have a ton of laminates to select from. Lots of thumbhole stocks.
Here is one of the photos I took. You may want to do a search on them as well.

Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bill Shehane, D&B Supply, has a superb laminated stock.

Posts: 868 | Location: maryland | Registered: 25 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
I have a Ruger laminate stock on a a left handed 7 Mag and for my 1,000 yard gun I went with Accurate Innovations because I could get it as a drop in with the aluminum bedding chassis in the stock.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12700 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote