Find
Notify
Tools

April Fool
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted
Man I sure hate the thought of having to re-open a paypal account Frowner Guess I'll just use the wifes card. dancing

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think you can send a check directly to DRG ...

Posts: 13301 | Location: On the Couch with West Coast Cool | Registered: 20 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think you can send a check directly to DRG

Yep I told him the check is in the mail. jumping

I must admit to taking it serious at least long enough to decide on my membership options hilbily

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Make sure it's good cause Don's brother Vincent owns a Collection Agency in Hartford ...

Posts: 13301 | Location: On the Couch with West Coast Cool | Registered: 20 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As I told a fellow AR member to whom I sent a check for an item in the classified, "If that one's no good, I've got several more we can try.
GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed better wise up, Don's pocketing the money.

Posts: 3314 | Location: NYC | Registered: 18 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The best April Fool's prank Saeed pulled was in 2004 when they put up a notice on the intro page saying the site had been shut down by homeland security. I think it said that Saeed was suspected of having terrorist links or something along those lines. I hadn't been visiting the site very long and it was pretty convincing at first glance. I was also working as a law clerk to a federal judge at the time and happened to pull it up on my computer in the judge's chaimbers. My a@@ puckered up pretty tight there for a couple of minutes since they monitored all of our web activity.

Posts: 102 | Location: Kingsport, TN | Registered: 21 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
After reading that Master Piece on the front page this morning, I've bee a wonderin' what a wooden nickel will get for privileges here???

If you're so inclined, a I am, you can substitute the words Bull Shit for the words Master Piece above.... clap sofa

One of Us
Picture of jimatcat
posted Hide Post
i was already experiencing withdrawl symptoms.... fondlingmy big bores, until i realized what day it was.... congrats to you guys, i've been had..... beer

go big or go home ........

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

Posts: 2842 | Location: dividing my time between san angelo and victoria texas.......... USA | Registered: 26 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I was thinking 24hr, Nitro Express, etc are going to have alot of new users

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 724wd
posted Hide Post
took me about an hour before it hit me. man, i was upset!

NRA Life Member

Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.

Posts: 992 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Whats the Boxes of Matzos? Is that waffered camel shit?

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gunmaker
posted Hide Post
It would have been even better if the advertisement was for Don & Saeed's new Breakfast Sausage and AR Peppered Bacon. Big Grin

gunmaker
------------------
James Anderson Metalsmith & Stockmaker
WEB SITE

More Pics on FLICKR

Posts: 1860 | Location: Western South Dakota | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hit it for a few tries about midnight MST, and could not log in even. Har-de-Har-Har!!!

What a shot.

Rich
Buff Killer

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
they got me !!!!!!!!!

Posts: 291 | Location: wisconsin  | Registered: 20 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
Add me to the list. I was shocked and awed.

You guys got me.

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had the hook in my mouth- it's a great gag.

The one about campaign contributions some time ago was a killer, too.

Posts: 3314 | Location: NYC | Registered: 18 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
For some reason (weapons) the first page is blocked at work so I couldn't get on all day.

Posts: 6481 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm logging in from the back door. I still cannot get there by clicking on my favorites. It still asking for my money.
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The 04 joke was the killer diller.

Smiler

Posts: 3167 | Location: out behind the barn | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
First Nobamy got elected, then we lost Paul Harvey, then this. My life is definately on a downhill slide....... Bill

Posts: 111 | Location: Downs, Kansas | Registered: 16 November 2003Reply With Quote