one of us
posted
Just looking for some GOOD gunsmiths in Canada with contact information

Thanks RNS

Posts: 767 | Location: Phoenix, Az | Registered: 31 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bill Leeper,
Good gunsmith from what I have heard and the best sense of humor, believe it is a requirment. He posts on here often.

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hello;
I suggest you be a little more specific. A yank once asked me when I informed him I was from Alberta. So, where is that from Toronto? Or similarly, Oh, do you know so and so? He has a dairy farm up there. If you do find one and would like to communicate personally, you won't need your snow shoes.

Grizz

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I searched this Country high and low and Bill Leeper would be my choice for just about any gunsmithing aplication. Period.

Chuck

Posts: 2659 | Location: Southwestern Alberta | Registered: 08 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for that updated info Bill. - Dan

Posts: 5285 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 05 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'd consider Ted Gaillard in Pathlow, Sask., Francis and Gerard Gaulin in Lennoxville, Que. and Jason Spencer in Otawa, Ont. All three do very good work. I'm certain there are more that I'm not familiar with. Best wishes.

Cal - Montreal

Posts: 1866 | Location: Montreal, Canada | Registered: 01 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What about BILL LEEPER!!
He builds some verrry accurate rifles, and is modest enough to not mention his own name in regards to a canadian gunsmith thread.

Posts: 248 | Location: Republic of Alberta | Registered: 04 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Can you read man!

Chuck

Posts: 2659 | Location: Southwestern Alberta | Registered: 08 March 2003Reply With Quote