Find
Notify
Tools

April 1st...very funny.
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Scrollcutter
posted
I found it a bit funny logging in tonight to find the faux atf questionaire to fill out.

It hits a bit close to home though...it's my worst dread to have the fed's with that sort of control.

Roger Kehr
Kehr Engraving Company
(360)456-0831

Posts: 1634 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 29 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tell me about it, I was like what the hell is this...about to tell them it's none of the their damn business. Then it hit me...April's fool

Posts: 168 | Location: People's Republic of New Jersey | Registered: 03 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I thought it was funny when someone over on 24 hour campfire was complaining about it and said he was never returning to AR ever again...

DRG/Don sure catches a lot of naive guys every year with his April Fool's Stuff...

Posts: 16144 | Location: Southern Oregon USA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They did this a few years back us old timers knew what it was right off.

Posts: 19612 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I suspect only dimwitted Dummycrats such as DRG !!!.

archer archer archer

Posts: 4485 | Location: Planet Earth | Registered: 17 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was right in the middle of a discussion on the possibility of Obama using a treaty to circumvent the Second Amendment on a Motorcycle Forum I frequent. While waiting for a reply I opened AR,read the opening instructions and took it Hook,Line and Sinker. I'm still wearing my dunce cap. Good one guys

Posts: 188 | Location: Late,Great Golden State | Registered: 28 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Scrollcutter
posted Hide Post
It got me too...at first.

I thought, well cya around AR. Because I damned sure wasn't filling out a questionaire like that.

Roger Kehr
Kehr Engraving Company
(360)456-0831

Posts: 1634 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 29 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Man I filled it out and I sent Saaed $1000 last year for my membership to the forum. You mean it wasn't real!
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I too remember when they did this way back then, they got me then, I was gone two days before checking back to try and see what was happening, IIRC. didn't bite this time.

Red

Posts: 4740 | Location: Fresno, CA | Registered: 21 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
when i saw that page i was entirely pissed but then i remembered the date too........ it hits way too close to home though............. this bunch of thugs in DC right now would truely love such a thing.................

One of Us
Picture of srtrax
posted Hide Post
This was my first, I had e-mails going out asking what the hell...you had me for awhile...thanks to a friend who told me about last year, guess I missed that one.
I know how a fish feels when it takes it... HOOK, LINE AND SINKER! Big Grin

Posts: 1641 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 03 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kind of read the whole thing before I formed any thoughts on it. It was kind of evident after that. I went ahead and filled it out using the email address of jim@aprilfools.com and similar obnoxious answers. I hope the rest of you did something similar for fun!

Posts: 222 | Location: Central Iowa | Registered: 16 May 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Tex21
posted Hide Post
One of the better April Fool's jokes they've pulled was four or five years ago when Don put some type of official looking header on the main page of the AR site stating that the entire website had been taken down and Don and Saeed were both under investigation by the FBI for supporting terrorism or some such nonesense...

I figured they had accidentally left the computer on and Walter had gotten a hold of it.Big Grin

Jason

"Chance favors the prepared mind."

Posts: 1449 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: 24 February 2004Reply With Quote