One of Us
posted
Anyone have the dimensions handy?
Thanks,
Don

Posts: 1085 | Location: Detroit MI | Registered: 28 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you mean IDEAL shape 1.097 at the rear 1.015 at the shoulder and about .935 at the neck...Plus .005 would not hurt and would still give the perfect stack.

At atandard 98 is about 1.071 where the magazine box should be the widest..obviously, the "ideal" needs to be compromised.

The CZ is 1.264 just for comparison. AOL CIP is 3.75...you'll need about .010 extra to allow for "tilt"

Again, the CZ is plenty long @ 3.838......well...didn't mean to babble...

Posts: 2221 | Location: Tacoma, WA | Registered: 31 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Don.

What action are you putting it on?

I have one Brevex Mauser trigger guard, and four Magnum Mauser ( John Rigby of London specs) trigger guards left from the good old days on hand.

Had a dang mouse get on the shelf last year where they were stored, and left his wet tracks on them, but they will clean up nicely.

For drawings only of the guards, I have the Brevex, Magnum Mauser, in two shapes, and the Enfield.

Let me know what you need.

James Wisner
Custom Metalsmith

Posts: 1484 | Location: Chehalis, Washington | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. Jim it's an enfield action. I'll shoot you an email.
Don

one of us
Picture of Tex21
posted Hide Post
Don,

I'm sending you an email to the email address I have on file for you. Let me know if you do not get anything from me.

Thanks!

Jason

Jason

"Chance favors the prepared mind."

Posts: 1449 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: 24 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jason