New
Find
Notify
Tools

Badger barrels
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Has anybody put a Badger barrel on their gat? I am leaning toward Krieger but just visited Badger's website and saw that they also cut the riflings. Tennis, anyone?

Posts: 2758 | Location: Fernley, NV-- the center of the shootin', four-wheelin', ATVin' and dirt-bikin' universe | Registered: 28 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have 7. 25 , 25-06. 30 wide land and groove , 30-40 Kraig , lead bullet barrel . 30, Canadian Mounted Police Sniper over run in 30-06 imp . 416, 416 Taylor , 45 , 45-70 . 45 , 45-90 . Badger beat all comers for the Canadian Mounties sniper contract . The Army marksmanship unit buy,s blanks and has some one else and turn them to fit their match rifles . They stated that they are the most uniform barrels they have ever used . I also own Kreiger and Obermeyer Barrels . I will buy a cheap barrel to try a new caliber . If I like the caliber I then purchase a good barrel and rebarrel . The Army marksman unit reports 3500 rounds with no loss in accuracy . they aotomaticaly change barrels at that limit . That was with the chrome moly barrels not SS. You decide

Posts: 280 | Location: SARASOTA , FL. | Registered: 28 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
RCHAPURA:
Now you've got me even deeper into indecision...

Posts: 2758 | Location: Fernley, NV-- the center of the shootin', four-wheelin', ATVin' and dirt-bikin' universe | Registered: 28 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
rootbeer,badger is the only one that I use for my rolling blocks, and the two underhammer guns. All shoot better than I can hold.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Tidewater,Virginia | Registered: 12 August 2002Reply With Quote