Tools

Questions about Badger Barrels
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Are Badger barrels currently manufactured? If they are -

How would I get in touch with them?

Who has barrels in stock?

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it. Sam Levinson

Posts: 1509 | Location: Seeley Lake | Registered: 21 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Texasmac - a well know BPCR guy posted this several years ago.

A two year old update on Badger

quote:
Originally posted by Naphtali:
Are Badger barrels currently manufactured? If they are -

How would I get in touch with them?

Who has barrels in stock?

Posts: 13978 | Location: http://www.tarawaontheweb.org/tarawa2.jpg | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
I have used many of them but I think he sold the company a couple of years ago; call Buffalo Arms; they used to stock them.

Posts: 17190 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Many thanks for the information. I discovered that Ernie Stallman sold out. Eventually Wilson of pistol fame bought the company, but they now have a minimum order of 100 barrels. . . . So I must move to Plan B. I wish I knew what Plan B is.

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it. Sam Levinson

Posts: 1509 | Location: Seeley Lake | Registered: 21 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What type of barrel are you looking for? Kreiger makes some excellent barrels if you can stand the wait.

Posts: 714 | Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin | Registered: 09 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I see badger bbls on gunbroker from time to time but wonder why they were taken off. Kreiger blank plus machine work will cost about $700. After you get the blank you will have another wait to get it machined. LB

One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
Plan B is Green Mountain; I have used many of those too (BPCR and ML) and they shoot as well as the Badgers do.

posted Hide Post
Check out Hawkhillcustom barrels they are top quality and vary accurate. Fast delivery.

Posts: 14 | Location: missouri | Registered: 27 July 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
I did not see anything at hawkhill suitable for black powder cartridge rifles. Which is what Badger was best known for and what I assumed the OP wanted.