Find
Notify
Tools

NorthStar Duplicator Sold
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of WoodHunter
posted
Sold to a stock maker and now on its way to Arizona.

Along with 50 or so tiger and quilted maple stock blanks, several big walnut slabs, 25 patterns.

New Owner is

George Gillespie
Sonoran Custom Gunstocks and Duplicating
Tucson Arizona

Posts: 1464 | Location: Running With The Hounds | Registered: 28 April 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
Hope George puts this machine to work.

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of WoodHunter
posted Hide Post
George has been a little bogged down with his "day job", he is an on the road engineering consultant and is often away.

But he is focusing on the stock work, the new machine will help.

Loaded in the trailer, all 2000 pounds of it. Had to take it apart to get it out of my shop.

And I sent him off with enough wood to keep him busy for years: Figured maple and several big walnut slabs at the bottom of the pile in the Super Duty. Over a ton of wood!

He should be pulling into his driveway in Tucson later tonight, he left my place Wednesday morning.

Most of the blanks are oversize, thick enough for considerable cast off. And many of the blanks are large enough for two stocks. He has all the patterns also, most are M98 and M70 with a couple of CZ 550 and 602. A nice 40 X is in the group.

Posts: 1464 | Location: Running With The Hounds | Registered: 28 April 2011Reply With Quote