THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Looking for copy of Jack Belk’s stoning and polishing files

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for copy of Jack Belk’s stoning and polishing files
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
About 15 years ago Jack Belk posted a link to some excellent writeups on stoning and polishing that were in word format. I printed them out but after all this time have no idea where they are.

Does anyone still have a copy they would be willing to share?

one of us
posted Hide Post
I'd like to have those articles too. Hope someone finds them.

Craftsman

Posts: 1545 | Location: North Texas | Registered: 11 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toomany Tools
posted Hide Post
I have them but they're damned big files. Any suggestions as to how we can share them?

John Farner

If you haven't, please join the NRA!

Posts: 2944 | Location: Corrales, NM, USA | Registered: 07 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Google Drive is an easy way to share.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Google Drive is an easy way to share.

x2 on Google Drive... “easy” is a big plus if you want to share files with people who are old enough to remember Jack Belk!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Here's what I have....

Belk's Polishing

Posts: 1688 | Location: East Coast | Registered: 06 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
photo of a well polished action

KJK

Posts: 692 | Location: MN | Registered: 11 December 2020Reply With Quote