New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank you to all.
 Login/Join

Picture of MamunurRahman
posted
I have been a member of AR for many years. I am unable to hunt much due to health complications. I simply want to thank every one who has contributed on this site. All of you have enriched my life with your knowledge , experience and most of all , willing to share. To the Gunsmithing contributors I am specially indebted. I have learnt a lot from you all.

Mamunur

Posts: 34 | Location: Mississauga,Onatrio.Canada | Registered: 07 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toomany Tools
posted Hide Post
I agree 100% with you. This site changed my life.

John Farner

If you haven't, please join the NRA!

Posts: 2946 | Location: Corrales, NM, USA | Registered: 07 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great site, lots of good info. Many thanks!

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep! Me too!

Posts: 42345 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of kcstott
posted Hide Post
Yeah I'm right there with you. Not quite ready to retire yet but everything else absolutely.

I've gotten to know some damn good people here Learned a ton of stuff. Lost two people I consider friends even though I never did meet them face to face.

I'm still learning for this place and will continue to do so until I'm physically unable to log in. But I feel by that time computers will be voice activated.

My join date is incorrect. It should be 2004/5 and have atleast another 400 plus posts. I joined then got involved with other stuff my dad died and so on.

www.KLStottlemyer.com

Deport the Homeless and Give the Illegals citizenship. AT LEAST THE ILLEGALS WILL WORK

Posts: 2534 | Location: National City CA | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Evan K.
posted Hide Post
I joined this site for the sake of learning from those who post and share their knowledge and experience, so I am very grateful as well. Thanks!!

"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

Posts: 776 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 05 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
This has been a great site for me too, still learning and made many fine friends.

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
tu2 10-4 !! beer roger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
tu2+1

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In my estimation, this site is the bar none best of its' type on all of the internet.

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craigster:
In my estimation, this site is the bar none best of its' type on all of the internet.

YUP!!! jumping

Posts: 2361 | Location: KENAI, ALASKA | Registered: 10 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craigster:

+ 1 jc

Posts: 1138 | Registered: 24 September 2011Reply With Quote