Notify
Tools

Aftermarket triggers for the new M70
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of 6_5X57
posted
Dear Sirs:

I have adquired recently a new winchester model 70 with the MOA trigger. I have tried to adjust the pull weight and the minimum pull weight I can get is 3 pounds. I am used to get triggers with a pull weight close to 1.5 pounds. Can I get an aftermarket trigger for this model, that can reach this pull weight (1.5 puonds)

Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

Posts: 152 | Location: Almeria (Spain) | Registered: 16 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
http://www.brownells.com/.aspx...sku/WHVR_M70_Trigger

It says it will work on a post-64? Now is your "new" winchester model 70 an FN model?

I don't know if you can get one over in Spain?

Nathaniel Myers
Myers Arms LLC
nathaniel@myersarms.com
www.myersarms.com
Follow us on Instagram and YouTube

I buy Mauser actions, parts, micrometers, tools, calipers, etc. Specifically looking for pre-WWII Mauser tools.

Posts: 1488 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 06 June 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 6_5X57
posted Hide Post
Fal:

Yes it is an FN, made in South Carolina, Winchester M70. The jewell trigger can be got in Spain but its price is +420 US $.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Best Regards

Ignacio Colomer

Posts: 152 | Location: Almeria (Spain) | Registered: 16 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Brownells will ship internationally, call them and see if they will ship to you. Even though it will cost a bit it may be cheaper than the alternative?

Nathaniel Myers
Myers Arms LLC
nathaniel@myersarms.com
www.myersarms.com
Follow us on Instagram and YouTube

I buy Mauser actions, parts, micrometers, tools, calipers, etc. Specifically looking for pre-WWII Mauser tools.

Posts: 1488 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 06 June 2010Reply With Quote