Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Harre bolt action of New Zealand?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Jordan,

You could PM NitroX as he has the contact details for Brian Harre. He did post them here some time ago as well as on the Nitro Express Forums but I couldn't find the post when I tried looking for it.

Good hunting!

Posts: 2717 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Brain is doing very well, He is makeing the action. Not sure how the production is going? Ihope he can get out some of the bigger ones,i have two of the #1 size, They are the ones you saw at the show.

Posts: 22 | Location: Betsy Layne,ky | Registered: 15 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Below is a copy of an email I got from Brian on 7/28/2004 in regards to the Harre action I tried to order. At this point I have no further information, but thought I would share. If anyone has any updates I would love to hear them. I would like to build the rifle. Thanks, Micahel

"Hello Michael,

sorry about the delay in getting back to you ,but there are many things happening down here that have caused that situation to arise, first and foremost is that I am in the process of trying to sell HARRE Firearms in its entirety to a fairly major company in the USA.

If that comes about you will be able to purchase HARRE actions from the US manufacturer as and when you require them, in the meantime all production is on hold, mainly in case the new owners want to make any cosmetic changes to the visual appearance of the actions in an endeavor to inject their own image so to speak.

The reason I delayed passing this information onto you was that I was trying to organize to run that one action for you prior to all the above happening, but, no such luck, I guess it will have to resort to being waiting game !
I will keep you posted as things develop.

Kindest regards,
Brian."