New
Find
Notify
Tools

ELK ridge rifle stocks
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
Anyone got one/seen one of these? Good, bad, ugly. I'm after a laminated stock for my M96.

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 8052 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i ordered two at the same time. one was ok , the second was terrible. never got a response about the second one from the company concerning the problems. i believe they are a middleman for richards as their quality? and customer service is about the same.

Posts: 981 | Location: Shenandoah Valley VA | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Riodot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by max(hm2):
i believe they are a middleman for richards

I bought from Elk ridge first - then found richards microfit stocks. see both websites - Same offerings - elk ridge taks alot longer - must be a middleman.

Lance

Lance Larson Studio

lancelarsonstudio.com

Posts: 933 | Location: Casa Grande, AZ | Registered: 11 June 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Thanks Guys

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 8052 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I would encourage you to look somewhere else--anywhere else--to get your stock. They have the absolute worse customer service I have ever seen, no matter what kind of product we are talking about.

Posts: 314 | Location: Abilene,Tx. USA | Registered: 21 October 2000Reply With Quote