Find
Notify
Tools

QD rings for Ruger?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted
Does anyone (Talley, etc.) make quick detachable rings for a Ruger M77? I have a friend who has a Mark II in 375 H&H who is looking for some. I tried the search function with no luck

Posts: 12711 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of vapodog
posted Hide Post
Warne....see Brownells....

Warne Maxima are about $75 QD for rugers.

Posts: 28849 | Location: western Nebraska | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Well I'm really disappointed, it took 13 minutes to get an answer here.

Just kidding, thanks alot.

Posts: 12711 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ruger rings are QD!

Posts: 5543 | Registered: 09 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
I should have specified it, my friend wants rings with levers to pull the rings with no tools.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Ruger rings are QD!

Do they always return to zero?

Posts: 8211 | Location: Germany | Registered: 22 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Big Bore
posted Hide Post
I cannot speak for Tally, but I have +-two dozen sets of Warne rings in various sytles and the QD rings always return to zero, Premier and Maxima. Even on the long range target rifle the QDs hold a 500 yard zero. I would think any decent ring can hold a 100 yard zero, but I must admit I was impressed when they held a 500 yard zero.

Posts: 641 | Location: Indiana, U.S.A. | Registered: 21 October 2000Reply With Quote