THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Anyone know what thread/length screws are used to mount a 48WJS on a M70?

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone know what thread/length screws are used to mount a 48WJS on a M70?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I just got a used Lyman 48WJS off of Ebay that didnt include mounting screws. I have some screw from bases and rings that thread into the holes but are too short but I have no idea what thread size they are. I'm going to have to order some from Brownell's or somewhere because there is no place local so I would like a definite answer before I place an order.

Thanks in advance,
Matt

Posts: 53 | Location: West By God Virginia | Registered: 21 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
6-48, get the long ones and file to length

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you kind Sir Cool

Posts: 53 | Location: West By God Virginia | Registered: 21 May 2004Reply With Quote