THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Any Piccatinny Rails or Weaver Style Bases for XR-100 Yet

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any Piccatinny Rails or Weaver Style Bases for XR-100 Yet
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Just thinking about the XR-100's and I like badger rings and I know previously there where no rails or weaver style bases around, but now they have been out for a while has that changed ??

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The XR-100’s use the same action as the XP-100 hand guns, so any mount that fits one will fit the other.

You can also buy Picannty blanks and make your own.

Posts: 4574 | Location: Valencia, California | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Also the same as the remington Model7

AllanD

If I provoke you into thinking then I've done my good deed for the day!
Those who manage to provoke themselves into other activities have only themselves to blame.

*We Band of 45-70er's*

35 year Life Member of the NRA

NRA Life Member since 1984

Posts: 4601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 21 March 2005Reply With Quote