THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    A lot of good technical info in the archives, but......

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A lot of good technical info in the archives, but......
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
it is negated when a poster deletes the photos or moves them to places unknown. Frowner

Seems almost every photo of a jig, a machine set up, "give me your opinion about this action", "here is how I do it" is now.....

One of Us
Picture of kcstott
posted Hide Post
what people also don't realize is just the simple act of organizing your photos in albums from a misc folder will kill the links too.

www.KLStottlemyer.com

Deport the Homeless and Give the Illegals citizenship. AT LEAST THE ILLEGALS WILL WORK

Posts: 2534 | Location: National City CA | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
quote:
what people also don't realize is just the simple act of organizing your photos in albums from a misc folder will kill the links too.

Found that out the hard way. Frowner

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
Keep in mind you can save web pages as a web Archive and it will save the pics for you too. Depending on your browser, there should be a File > Save As option. At least this if how it is in Safari. It will then download the entire page as an archive that you can view offline if you need to. If the page is multiple pages long, you will need to save each page.

Good luck.