New
Find
Notify
Tools

I would like to thank all of you!!!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Just before M1 Tanker held the BBQ for my son and his guys, before they deployed for the Sand Box, my computer blew up and I have been without one for a few months.

I just got back on the forum and happened to see the past posts about the BBQ and almost started crying when I learned what you guys had done for my son and his guys.

M1 Tanker got shipped to Arizona and I lost touch with him and I never knew that a bunch of you guys pitched in to fund the feast.

I can’t begin to express how much that means to me and how much I know the guys appriciated it.

They got to Baghdad in early January and all are doing as well as can be expected.

Thank you all again!!!!

Rick

Posts: 4574 | Location: Valencia, California | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of M1Tanker
posted Hide Post
Rick,
That BBQ was a blast. I know the boys really cut loose and put a good dent in the beer to be found on base that day.

JufgeG is the one who put the challenge out to the forum members to kick in for the BBQ. A lot of people on this forum donated to the cause and we had one heck of a feast.

Were you able to see the pics from the BBQ?

William Berger

True courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway. - John Wayne

The courageous may not live forever, but the timid do not live at all.

Posts: 3155 | Location: Rigby, ID | Registered: 20 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bill,

No, the pictures didn’t show up on the past posts.

God, I feel terrible having all this time pass before I found out about this and got the chance to thank all you guys.

As you know I knew about the BBQ but I had no idea about everyone pitching in like that.

Email me the pictures if you still have them.

Later,

Rick

Posts: 4574 | Location: Valencia, California | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote