New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stith Bases
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have a new pair of Stith dovetail bases for the 03 Springfield. I would like to use them on a project. Does anyone know if any or what of the currently available rings designed for dovetail bases will fit? Confused Thanks in advance. Smiler

Thaine

Thaine
"Begging hands and bleeding hearts will always cry out for more..." Ayn Rand

"Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance" Jeanne C. Stein

Posts: 730 | Location: New Mexico USA | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Insofar as I know, only Stith rings. Very rare, you might find some on Ebay once in a blue moon.

Posts: 801 | Location: Pinedale WY USA & Key West FL USA | Registered: 04 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
look up sodman1 on gunroker or ebay. he used to have a few of them and still might. i sold my last pair about a year ago

Posts: 107 | Location: alvin texas | Registered: 09 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Problem solved. I won a set of rings on a Sako base that has been listed several times on ebay. They look like they are high, but at least a start until I find others if they don't work. Thanks and I will check on Sodman1.

Thaine
"Begging hands and bleeding hearts will always cry out for more..." Ayn Rand

"Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance" Jeanne C. Stein

Posts: 730 | Location: New Mexico USA | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of kcstott
posted Hide Post
I can make you a set of rings in any hight and diameter you like. Thing is I'm not cheep and these are on off's

www.KLStottlemyer.com

Deport the Homeless and Give the Illegals citizenship. AT LEAST THE ILLEGALS WILL WORK

Posts: 2534 | Location: National City CA | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote