New
Find
Notify
Tools

Williams Gunsight Company
 Login/Join

<Axel>
posted
Has anyone had gunsmith work done by, the Williams Gunsight Company? If you have I would appreciate your comments.

Thanks,
Axel

[ 10-04-2002, 23:23: Message edited by: Axel ]

one of us
Picture of Ol` Joe
posted Hide Post
I`ve had trigger work, sights, recrownings done at Williams, but that`s the extent of it. I also have had Answer systems do some rebarreling and related work for me. They are just up the road a couple of miles from Williams. I`d talk to both of them if I wanted work done and go from there. I will say I`m pleased with the work Williams did but in all honesty I never have gave Williams the jobs I`ve gave Answer. I have been very happy with the rebarreling, pillar bedding, trueing, ect Answer did (3 rifles)and will recommend them for this type of work.

Posts: 2535 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 20 January 2001Reply With Quote
<Axel>
posted
Ol' Joe, thank you very much for the information.

Axel

one of us
posted Hide Post
Someone else in your neighborhood that you should check out is Bruce MacArther at "Flint & Frizzen". He's on Dixie Hwy, just north of I-75 (Clarkston)

Posts: 2124 | Location: Whittemore, MI, USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'd second Bruce McArthur too. Great guy who definitely knows what he's doing. Don't be mislead by his shop, the guy one of the best around.

<Lightnin>
posted
A third for Bruce. The first time I had him do some work for me was back about 77 or 78 and I have never hesitated to go back. Jim