Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Schuetzen stock
 Login/Join

posted
I am looking for a Schuetzen style stock (semi finished) for a Stevens mod 44. I cant afford to spend alot of money but have always liked the look of those old guns with the high cheek peice. thanks for any help. Jon

Posts: 23 | Location: clinton In USA | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You might try giving Gail and/or Paul Shuttleworth a call at CPA. They make the repo Stevens 441/2 rifles and offer a Schuetzen stock. They may be able to help you out.

CPA Corporation
RR 2 Box 1012
Dingmans Ferry, PA 18328
Phone: 1 (570) 828-1669
Fax: 1 (570) 828-0965
Email: info@cparifles.com

Michael

one of us
posted Hide Post
Welcome, Michael! Glad to see you here. I met you in Reno and was very impressed with your work, particularly that cute little bolt gun you had for sale!

Posts: 1366 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 10 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Michael, welcome. Glad to see your work and family allows you some free time.

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Glen and Chic, Thanks for the warm welcome and kind words. I hope I can contribute something worthwhile. By the way Glen, as you said, "that cute little bolt gun you had for sale," sadly, for me at least,I still have in my possesion.

Michael

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the help.I went to the CPA web page it looks like that might be the ticket. Thanks Jon

Posts: 23 | Location: clinton In USA | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote