New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need 6.5 Creedmoor Match Reamer
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Is there anyone here who has a 6.5 Creedmoor Match reamer they would be willing to loan out? I got accepted into the weekend gunsmithing program at Montgomery College near Ft Bragg and have a friend who is the head machinist at Davis Custom rifles. He has barreled my guns for a while and is offering to start teaching me how to use the lathe prior to the fall semester. I have two Krieger barrels I want to chamber up. He will do the first and instruct me in the second. I know I should buy my own but my summer leave period just got shifted and I don't have time to order my own reamer; PT&G and JGS are both 6 weeks out on that reamer.

If anyone is willing, shoot me a PM.

Thanks,

Keith

One of Us
Picture of kcstott
posted Hide Post
Have you tried manson?

www.KLStottlemyer.com

Deport the Homeless and Give the Illegals citizenship. AT LEAST THE ILLEGALS WILL WORK

Posts: 2534 | Location: National City CA | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 990 | Location: AL | Registered: 13 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Those are all SAAMI .199 freebore and I'm after the Match with .170

one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Those are all SAAMI .199 freebore and I'm after the Match with .170

Sorry I have no answer for you other than one you have already heard. Wink

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Contact me at Clowdis Precision, Randleman, NC, not too far from Montgomery Tech. 3364958238 There are a couple of graduates working here but I'll loan you a reamer anyway Smiler Understand that you will be responsible for it. Where are you located?

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Posts: 837 | Location: Randleman, NC | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clowdis:
Contact me at Clowdis Precision, Randleman, NC, not too far from Montgomery Tech. 3364958238 There are a couple of graduates working here but I'll loan you a reamer anyway Smiler Understand that you will be responsible for it. Where are you located?

You sir are a gentleman.jc tu2

Posts: 1138 | Registered: 24 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clowdis:

Blair,

I have shot with you and Norm on Bragg when we run 66D on Sundays. I hadn't thought to contact you about a reamer. I talked to Dave Manson and he said he can get me one in a week or so if you would rather me go that route. I have to head up to Burlington to pick up a camper shell for my Toyota next week and could swing by. Either way I would like to call and talk to you about specs before I order my own reamer since I will be shooting this round for some time to come for PRS.

Thanks,
Keith