THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Re: Custom rifles in 20s & 30s compared to now?

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Custom rifles in 20s & 30s compared to now?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
When this custom rifle was made (circa 1930�s) the bolt sleeve was replaced with one made with a peep sight only so a safety was made for the trigger guard, the caliber is .30-06.

<eldeguello>
posted
That is a superb Springfield. It appears to have some kind of a crossbolt (safety??) or something in the triggerguard behind the trigger.

<eldeguello>
posted
What a rifle! How does it shoot?

one of us
Picture of M1Tanker
posted Hide Post
All right that does it. I have now commited lust after another mans rifle. I think that may be worse than lusting after his wife.

Beautiful rifle. I think I am in love. What is she chambered in?

Posts: 3155 | Location: Rigby, ID | Registered: 20 March 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Idared
posted Hide Post
Here is a picture of the rifle. Please excuse the poor quality, I seem to have forgotten how to use my camera.

Posts: 845 | Location: Central Washington State | Registered: 12 February 2001Reply With Quote