Find
Notify
Tools

357 maximum
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of flylo
posted
I need to get a 357 mag T/C 10" Octagon barrel rechambered to 357 Maximum. Anyone interested & how much? Please let me know. Thanks!

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 707 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: 20 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ruger270
posted Hide Post
Try Mike Bellm. Here is a link to his website.

.357 Max from Mike Bellm

Jesse

Posts: 171 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 03 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of flylo
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 707 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: 20 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of seafire2
posted Hide Post
flylo:

I live in the same town as Mike Bellm and he is a good personal friend..

I am not an Encore and TC shooter, to his chegren, but having been in his shop enough to know the 357 Max is one of the most common chamberings he does...

he's tried to talk me into one of those..

when you get something from Mike, it is done right.. he's very maticulous on what he does.. and if it is wrong, he'll back it up..and straighten it out...

there are tons of folks out there that do that kind of work.. but you can't find your firearm in better hands than Mike...and I can't imagine someone doing a better job than he either...

Life Member: The American Vast Right Wing Conspiracy

Jan 20, 2009.. Prisoner in Dumocrat 'Occupied America', Partisan in the 'Save America' Underground

Beavis..... James Beavis..... Of Her Majesty's Secret Service..... Spell Check Division

"Posterity — you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it."
John Quincy Adams

A reporter did a human-interest piece on the Texas Rangers. The reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked him "Why do you carry a 45?" The Ranger responded, "Because they don't make a 46."

Duhboy....Nuttier than Squirrel Poop...

Posts: 9316 | Location: Between Confusion and Lunacy ( Portland OR & San Francisco CA) | Registered: 12 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Westpac
posted Hide Post
Flylo, PM sent.

Posts: 3171 | Location: SLC, Utah | Registered: 23 February 2007Reply With Quote