THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    whats the largest barrell contour you can put in a h-s stock?

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

whats the largest barrell contour you can put in a h-s stock?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
just curious whats the largest barrell contour you can fit in a H-S precision with the aluminum bedding block?

posted Hide Post
Check with H-S Precision. I believe they can accommodate most contours when you order directly from them.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've got a #7 Shilen on my 20BR and it has an H-S Precision stock. email them if you need something heavier than that.

Posts: 529 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 31 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have a 30" 1.250"-1" in mine.

Difficulty is inevitable
Misery is optional

Posts: 1496 | Location: behind the crosshairs | Registered: 01 August 2002Reply With Quote