New
Find
Notify
Tools

(pillar) bedding a CZ527 varmint laminated
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hi, does anyone did it? My rifle has a fair amount of lateral play, so I have to "center" the barrel in the middle of the barrel channel, prior to tighteen the stock screws. Is there any suitable pillar kit available?

Posts: 1459 | Location: north-west Italy | Registered: 16 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Westpac
posted Hide Post
In Italy???

There are some great gun builders in Italy. Surely someone there can steer you to a source. Find a machine shop to knock you out a couple.

Posts: 3171 | Location: SLC, Utah | Registered: 23 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I often order from Brownells and other US suppliers....

Posts: 1459 | Location: north-west Italy | Registered: 16 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Westpac
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wildboar:
I often order from Brownells and other US suppliers....

There you go, Brownell's offers pillars. Nothing specific for the CZ's but what they sell should get you within the range of a hack saw and a file to finish.

Posts: 3171 | Location: SLC, Utah | Registered: 23 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Smiler