Login/Join

posted
Hi All,
Does anyone have a website address for Mark Banser stocks or rifles.Thanks

Posts: 4 | Location: NZ | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Try www.bansnersrifle.com

Remember, forgivness is easier to get than permission.

Posts: 3994 | Location: Hudsonville MI USA | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I tried to contact Bansner and Hi-Tech Stocks for about 2 months. 3 phone calls and 4 or 5 emails. All went unanswered. I gave up.

When I couldn't get a response from Hi-Tech (Bansner's stock line), I tried contacting Mark directly based on the information from his website. He never responded either.

Posts: 1508 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 09 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I get mine from Brownell's. They are $50 cheaper. Banser just raised the prices. Keep trying, they are IMHO the best synthetic on the market for the money. They finsh easy. Cut to lenght with a hacksaw, UFO glue from Brownells to put a pad on a little sanding and some paint. Fill the pin holes with some marine expoxy, the stuff that looks like taffy from Lowes. You are done. I am getting ready to finish #2. I will be getting a bunch more.

one of us
Picture of Neverflinch
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Terry Blauwkamp:
Try www.bansnersrifle.com

Maybe i"m just stupid, but I couldn't find anywhere on their site to buy just a stock if I wanted to. bewildered Couldn't find them at Brownells either.

"In case of a thunderstorm stand in the middle of the fairway and hold up a 1 iron, not even God can hit a 1 iron"............Lee Trevino.

Posts: 434 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: 13 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote