New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reamer Rental. Out of Buisness???
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Is reamerrentals.com out of buisness? I went to their web site and it is still up but the page to order does not come up. Also there is no contact information given either email or ph#.

Posts: 187 | Location: eastern USA | Registered: 06 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I sent a request in March for a reamer with the understanding they would deliver after 4/1. Have not heard from them since.

Posts: 5523 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
my reamer was sent out last thursday they told me so i might get it today, heres two numbers you can call to order 1-888-777-3252 1-877-973-2637

one of us
posted Hide Post
I ordered a reamer rental on April 1st. I e-mailed them last week at there old "Shawnee" e-mail address and received an answer that they had indeed gotten my order and would have all orders out by the end of last week. With UPS time to me I should have the reamer tomorrow or thursday. I will keep you posted.

Posts: 154 | Location: Clio, Alabama | Registered: 17 May 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
i talked to them last thursday and they said they shipped my reamer out. so today i called them and ask them to gave me the tracking number so i could see where it was. then she told me it would be shipped out today or the next day. i told her to keep it. i dont like for people to lie to me. not a good start for a new co.

posted Hide Post
I have been trying to order a reamer & gauges since February and have frustrated as heck dealing with these people; after two order attempts, I was told April 1 "we will ship it April 5, you'll have them in a week" I just got off the phone and was told "we couldn't ship since the court wouldn't release the assets until today. We will ship it Fri and yo should have it..." you guessed it! ..."in a week". I will believe it when I get them!

Posts: 3 | Location: CT USA | Registered: 15 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Steve E.
posted Hide Post
Like a lot of people that got screwed by 'Shawnee'(and I didn't even get a kiss,LOL)I took my business else where. I now do all my business with Kenny Dickerson at 4D Products.
Ph # 1-912-264-5141. Seems Kenny goes out of his way to help a customer. Good guy to deal with. My next reamer will be coming from him for sure.

Steve E..........

Posts: 1839 | Location: Semo | Registered: 31 May 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
does he rent reamer, how about a website for a reamer list thanks

one of us
Picture of z1r
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4863 | Location: Lakewood, CO | Registered: 07 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Another place that does rentals (I got there name from Clymer) is White Rock/ T&D Tool in Kansas City, MO (816) 454-0478. They might have a website, I didn't check on that.

Posts: 2124 | Location: Whittemore, MI, USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote