New
Find
Notify
Tools

gunsmiths in alberta
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
i am looking for a gunsmith in and around edmonton to get some work done[new barrel,stock,etc]also has anybody heard of wildcat composites? they make rifle stocks in edmonton[synthetic]and i want to find out where i can get a hold of them to look at their stocks.milarm has a rocky mountain rifle with one of their stocks on it and it looks good.please help with info or where can i get a used 700BDL LH long action rifle stock?[mac,bell&carlson,h.s.precision or widcat composites-don't matter thanks

Posts: 26 | Location: alberta | Registered: 04 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wildcat Composites- try 780-434-6137, ask for Stuart. Hope the number is still current,

Posts: 312 | Location: B.C., Canada | Registered: 12 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If the number isn't right he's on 51st ave at the Fibreglass Store. Nice stocks, I don't know if he builds anything for southpaws though. Still, worth checking. - Dan

Posts: 5284 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 05 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Oh, and as for your gunsmith question, there aren't any good gunsmiths left in Edmonton. There's Ron Smith in Wimbourne and D. Henry in Bentley, that's pretty much it for Alberta. You might check with Pud at Bashaw Sports and see who he's using. - Dan

Posts: 5284 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 05 October 2001Reply With Quote