THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Pictures -- Jim Kobe's Two-Position Mauser Safeties

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pictures -- Jim Kobe's Two-Position Mauser Safeties
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted
Posting some pictures of Jim Kobe's 2-position safety for him (two if his 2-position safeties pictured with a Dakota 3-position) (I posted these on this thread but was not sure everyone who expressed an interest in these would see that):

Click the photos above to enlarge pictures.

The largest images (if you need even larger ones) are here:

Picture One (Original Image Size)

Picture Two (Original Image Size)

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Is that the Chapman or Precise Metalsmithing kit?

Do those 2 position lock the bolt closed, or can it be installed to be on safe and still open the bolt?

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Those are Jim Wisner's PM lever kits. They are designed to lock the bolt on safe but can be modified to have it open on safe.

Jim

Jim Kobe
10841 Oxborough Ave So
Bloomington MN 55437
Professional member American Custom Gunmakers Guild

Posts: 5521 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Do you make one or these that will work on a CZ 550? I assume those safeties are for Mausers. I would be interested in one for the CZ, maybe a Mauser or two as well. Roughly what price and how easy is installation?

A shot not taken is always a miss

Posts: 2788 | Location: gallatin, mo usa | Registered: 10 March 2001Reply With Quote