THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Bell & Carlson Carbelite stocks....lug reinforcement???

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bell & Carlson Carbelite stocks....lug reinforcement???
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Just talked to Bell And Carlson and they recommended "reinforcing" the lug area of a Carbelite stock for use on an Interarms 375 H&H. Does anyone know what they do to reinforce it. The lady I talked to was reading to me, didn't seem to know any more than what she was reading other than the charge of $56. Do they install cross bolts? If this is something I can do, the stock is a good deal, otherwise, I'll keep looking.

Posts: 1499 | Location: NE Okla | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Yes, they install a cross-bolt in the recoil lug area.

George

------------------
Shoot straight, shoot often, but by all means, use enough gun!

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
Yep definatly cross bolt & steel bed.

------------------
Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member

Posts: 8346 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote