Find
Notify
Tools

Mauser bolt release for CZ 550 long action
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Anyone know were I can find one?

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm going to assume you mean the housing that acts as a bolt stop and ejector housing?

Tht ejector slot is on the lower quarant of the bolt, so it would mean cutting another slot...not a good idea.

If you just want the bolt stop/relase "look" and function...wow..that would be a lot of modification. Just look at a 98 receiver and you'll what I mean

I'm working on one right now and plan to build up the existing release "button". Ed La Pour will have a new batch of bolt sleeves/safeties available in June to complete the look I'm after

If you decide on going ahead..keep us posted

Posts: 2221 | Location: Tacoma, WA | Registered: 31 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I guess I want the bolt stop and release look and funtion,or the bolt release lever.Don't see why this would require alot of modification.Looking at the one on my Ruger,I see a hole on the side of the action that this spring loaded lever goes into.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote