THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Sig Service Superior..............................

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Service Superior..............................
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I bought a used Sig Trailside pistol from what I thought was a reputable dealer in my hometown.
Well at first the pistol wouldn't even fire, the little black plastic piece in the back of the slide was wallowed out to the point the safety wouldn't work unless you applied considerable force. After I finally got the safety disengaged the slide would jump forward past the hold open notch and jamb the slide. My bargain pistol was nearly unusable.
I called SIG service and they immediately issued me an RMA number and sent me what I needed to ship through UPS at no charge to me.
They then replaced my well worn pistol with a brand new one with adjustable sights instead of fixed ones. I couldn't have asked for any better service.
If anyone is considering SIG I hope that they read this and know that what they are buying will be stood behind......................DJ

....Remember that this is all supposed to be for fun!..................

Posts: 3976 | Location: Oklahoma,USA | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi DJ,
Well, I see we have the same taste in pistols as in rifles. Their center-fire pistols are built hell for stout. I rebuild mine every 5,000 rounds. Sig sells a kit for $28.00 that has all the needed springs and pins.
The fellow who runs the pistol custom shop is very personable and honest.

lawndart

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey dj,
Send me an e-mail:
noak@direcway.com

I have some extra Lapua Scenar bullets for your 338 Sako TRG.

lawndart

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote